IDrive Support by Professionals
Data in today’s world is perhaps the most important tool and weapon. Data storage is mostly provided on any of your mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops, etc. However, sometimes it happens that you may run out of storage and you would require to buy some storage device such as a pen drive. But a pen drive also provides you with limited storage. Hence, Cloud Storage has evolved. Cloud Storage essentially means storing your data on some database which you can access anytime from the Internet. Cloud storage allows you to store as much data as you want, with, of course, some payment for the provided service.
Many companies provide Cloud Storage today and some of them are Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. iDrive is also one of such companies. iDrive offers backup storage options on an iDrive account across all your devices. iDrive also offers its service across all the platforms such as Windows, Android, and Mac.
iDrive allows you to select the files you wish to back up and also the time when you wish to back up the files. Also, it provides you with the option of continuous backup if you are connected to the Internet all the time. iDrive also allows you to store your data in more than one ways such as incremental backup. Incremental backup detects the changes you made to the files you already uploaded to iDrive and only backups those changes and not the file. Of course, you can access the original file whenever you want.
Such features of iDrive make it a valuable service provider and you may want to opt for its services. Here you will find everything from iDrive download procedure to iDrive uninstall procedure. Also, you will find a toll-free number which is available 24/7 to help you by connecting you to an independent third-party iDrive number. You just have to visit the terms and conditions page and agree to all the points provided.
iDrive Customer Service >> How to download iDrive for Windows (or any other OS)
For your iDrive download, follow the following steps:
- From your device browser, go to iDrive’s home page www.idrive.com
- Then click on the tab ‘Downloads’
- Then you will find various options provided in order to download iDrive for Windows/Mac and also for downloading on mobile devices for iOS/Android. For more information, contact iDrive number.
Your iDrive download must be on the way. This was the first step in your iDrive setup. In case you face any issue or a technical glitch in your iDrive download, you can assure for iDrive help by calling iDrive customer service number. The folks at iDrive tech support number will help you right away and will solve your issue as quickly as possible. The people at iDrive customer support are available all the time in order to ensure that your troubles are dealt with no matter what the time is. The guys at iDrive phone number are perhaps the most qualified people to help you with your troubles with iDrive setup. In case you cannot reach them at iDrive support, you can dial our toll free number so that you can get connected to third party iDrive customer support. Note that iDrive customer service number is available on the Support tab under the Resources section on the home page.
IDrive Support Numbers – Official:
If you are searching for the official IDrive customer service number, then you should go through this section. You can find here some authorized and direct IDrive phone numbers and email services that we have mentioned in this guide as per the resources present on the internet. You can use these IDrive contact options to connect with the official IDrive customer service immediately. But we advise you to verify these contact options given below by yourself before making a call on it. In order to get instant support, you can also use our support phone number shown on this website. It will connect you to the reliable third-party IDrive tech support number.
|IDrive Customer Service Number||1-855-410-2116|
|IDrive Support Number USA||1-855-815-8706|
|IDrive Support Number outside USA||1-818-485-4333|
|IDrive Email Support||
iDrive Help >> How to update iDrive software
Updating iDrive software has never been easier. Just follow the given steps and your iDrive update will be ready in minutes. For more details about your iDrive update, you can contact iDrive help.
- Firstly, login to your iDrive account on your installed iDrive app.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ tab.
- Click on ‘Computers’ tab and select your PC.
- Then click on ‘Update Software’ on the right hand corner. In case of any query, call iDrive contact number.
This was an easy guide on how to update iDrive software. This was an incremental step in your iDrive setup. In case of any trouble with your iDrive update, you can ask for iDrive help. The people at iDrive support are very friendly and will help you out with any issue you face. The representatives of iDrive customer support are perhaps the most ideal choice in case of any trouble in your iDrive setup. The folks at iDrive tech support number are available 24/7 for your convenience. In case you cannot reach them at iDrive customer support, you can dial our toll free number so that you can get connected to third party iDrive customer service number. Note that iDrive phone number is available on the Support tab under the Resources section of the home page.
iDrive Customer Support >> iDrive backup issues
After you have installed or updated iDrive online backup software, you can select the files or folders you wish to backup. Your backup must be on the way. Chances are, your backup must take place securely without any troubles. But in those rare cases when you face iDrive backup problems and find your iDrive backup not working, you need not worry. iDrive offers more than just one way to get your issues solved. The online way, where you can read the solutions to your issues crafted for you, is written below. Just read the steps and become an iDrive support specialist yourself!
- Go to www.idrive.com
- On the right-hand side of your screen, you will find a ‘Menu’ option. Click on it.
- You will find a list of options. Find the option labelled ‘FAQ’ and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will find dozens of FAQs. Here, you can select the product you have among the categories presented on the left side so that you will find solutions more suitable to your particular iDrive backup issue.
- You can also select the particular section in which you face iDrive backup problem. Contact iDrive number for further information.
Hopefully, you have found your issue on the web page and have solved it yourself in a DIY way! But if you are someone who is not very familiar with tech or have any trouble going through the steps and still find your iDrive backup not working, no worries. As mentioned, there is more than just one way to get your iDrive backup problems dealt with. The other way is very familiar to you now. You just need to pick up your phone and call at iDrive contact number and ask for iDrive support. The people at iDrive tech support number are available 24/7 to help you with your issues. The issues could be anything, from iDrive setup troubles to iDrive not syncing. In case you cannot reach them at iDrive customer support, you can dial our toll free number so that you can get connected to third party iDrive customer service number. Note that iDrive phone number is available on the Support tab under the Resources section on the home page.
iDrive Setup >> How to uninstall iDrive?
Despite all the help you may have got from the FAQ web page or from the folks at iDrive contact number, you may still find that your iDrive is not syncing. You may have made up your mind on uninstalling iDrive in that case, here you will find a guide on how to uninstall iDrive from your PC but it is system dependent so please look out for yours.
- Go to ‘File’ and then go to ‘Applications’. Find iDrive.
- After finding iDrive, which will be present as iDrive.app, right click on it.
- Then click on ‘Show Package contents’
- From the ‘Contents’ window, click on ‘MacOS’ and then you will find ‘iDriveUninstaller’. Double-click on it.
- You will find a message asking you to confirm the process of uninstallation. Click on ‘Uninstall’ to continue. This is the final step to uninstall iDrive Mac. If you need any type of help, then directly call iDrive contact number.
Your iDrive uninstall process will be on its way. Hopefully, none of the above steps in the process of ‘Uninstall iDrive Mac’ have given you any sort of trouble.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your Windows.
- Find the section ‘Apps and Features’. Click on it.
- Here, you will find all the apps present on your system. Find iDrive.
- Click on iDrive after having found it. You will find two options: Move or Uninstall. Click on ‘Uninstall’. This is almost the last step to uninstall iDrive
- A prompt will be displayed asking for your confirmation. Provide confirmation and continue. For further details, contact iDrive number.
Your iDrive uninstall process must be on its way. In case you had any trouble with ‘How to uninstall iDrive’ procedure, you can always contact the folks at iDrive customer service number. The folks at iDrive tech support number are always ready to help you no matter what. The folks at iDrive help service will ensure that your issues are dealt with as soon as possible. iDrive support is always and will always be ready to support you with whatever trouble you may have with your iDrive. The representatives of the iDrive tech support number are perhaps the most qualified people to help you. So always feel free to call iDrive phone number and ask for iDrive help. In case you cannot reach them at iDrive contact number, you can dial our toll free number so that you can get connected to the third party iDrive number. Note that iDrive phone number is available on the Support tab under the Resources section on the home page.